Investor Ready Silver Package (Level One)
In this course we discuss: brokerage accounts, stock market summaries, dividends and the basics of the stock market.
Investor Ready Silver Package Class Curriculum:
- Brokerage accounts: where you buy and sell a stock.
- Custodial accounts: stock accounts for children.
- Dividend stocks
- Limit orders
- Market orders.
- Holding stocks
- Interests rates
- Compound and simple interest
- When to not sell a stock
- Good stocks, bad companies and vice versa.
- Analyze a stock summary.
- The minimum amount of money that you should invest.
- How fees affect profits.
- What family a stock is in
- And more topics.
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Five hours of one-on-one training, by way of webinar (video conference) or phone conversation with you, to help set up your brokerage account or to speak about whatever you'd like, pertaining to the curriculum.
- Unlimited email support: Email me as many questions as you'd like, about the content taught in the course; and I will respond in 24 hours or less (for a minimum of a year).
- Phone conversation and text support. If you text me, with any questions, I will contact you within 24 hours, for 6 days of the week. One day of the week, I will contact you within 28 hours. This will count against your 5 hours of one-on-one training.
- You will be placed in my secret, Facebook Stock Market Group (with your permission, only). Where you can ask me or my clients questions about investing in the stock market.
- Receive a 50% money back guarantee, at the end of 34 days, if you aren't pleased with the curriculum.
What's the Next Course:
Charlinda is a Maryland based Certified Public Accountant with a background of finance and professional history of evaluating financial health of banks for the FDIC headquartered in Washington, DC.
Although Charlinda has an extensive background in personal finance and guiding business owners to financial prosperity, she often lacked the time to conduct the necessary research in order to make educated stock buying decisions.
She also needed a simple-to-utilize breakdown of various stock market terms to rapidly become a savvy investor.
Solution that We Used to Solve the Scenario:
Charlinda invested her time into the Level I and Level II curriculum videos which delivered the following results:
Understanding of stock market terms
Software requirements for stock market investing
Understanding the proper timing of stock market purchases related to dividends
Increased confidence in making purchases as an investor
I found the Stock Market Level One and Two Videos to be very informative. I was seeking information on how to buy individual stocks, and get an understanding of stock market vocabulary. It gave me all the tools necessary to become a good investor
I love teaching people how to increase their financial IQ.